Make a career with Mad-Adz?
- Our people are an integral part of our success. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have a loyal, hard-working team of highly skilled, talented people. Staff turnover is low, the packages and benefits we offer are excellent and perhaps more importantly there is a really positive atmosphere here at Mad-Adz.
- We are constantly looking for bright enthusiastic people to join our team and share in our success. We are always interested in hearing from people with skills and experience with mobile marketing, sales or technology.
- So if you think that you have the right mix of talent and personality and would like to join us, then please contact us
- Is it Free to sign up?
-Yes. Signing up with Mad-Adz is absolutely free for both advertisers and publishers.
- What are the payment options?
-You can fund your account via wire transfers, paypal, alertpay and credit card
- How to find out if my ads are successful?
-You can browse the Reports and analytics section after you log in. There you'll find all the information you need regarding the performance of your campaign. You can always ask for assistance from your personal account manager who is always at your service.
- How to start an ad campaign?
-In order to start your ad campaign you must first add funds to your account via the payment methods we accept. When the funds are added to your account you can click on the big "Start a new campaign" button and follow the 3 simple steps there. Should you need any further help, you can check the Tips box at the top of all pages or contact your account manager.
- Which ad networks can you provide?
-We can run your campaign on all the major ad networks you know and you can select which ones you want when you make a campaign. Besides the most well-known mobile networks, we work with many other premium and niche ones and our own exclusive publishers too. This is how we can expand the reach of your campaign and provide you the largest amount of traffic you can get.
Your commerce-enabled mobile advertising! 14 Mar 2013
MWC 2013 - Was it worth it? 5 Mar 2013
Meet Mad-Adz in Barcelona! 1 Feb 2013
What will or will not change and why? 12 Dec 2012